Friday, August 7, 2009

One Week Home

I am always really really excited to go home. For many reasons. First of all, I love the house I grew up in, especially in the summer time. There is a hammock and a frog pond and flowers and vegetables and a big front yard. And there's the kitchen. We have a really nice kitchen that my dad basically re-did himself. I won't pretend that a big reason why I'm excited to go home is not so I can use that kitchen.

Here is my list of to-makes while I'm home. I'm putting it down so hopefully I will hold myself to them, although I don't think it will be that difficult to motivate me to craft goodies with the nice equipment and money allotment my parents can provide.


1. Red Currant and Chocolate Tart
2. Soft Pretzels
3. Bulgogi
4. Fish Tacos
5. Grilled Pizza

And hopefully I can get my hands on my parents' nice camera :)

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment