Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More Inspiration











I think it's always good to keep looking out for what the pros are doing. In this case, the food-blogger pros may be just like us, but with better cameras. All it takes to successfully food blog is the promise that you'll actually MAKE something and the hope that whatever you make can be photographed properly. Now I won't speak for Suzanne officially, but I think she'd agree that our photographic capabilities and resources are minimal. Because of this, I must vicariously live through some other's photographic renderings of food experimentation. And I think all of you who view PERPETUAL HUNGER! deserve a little eye candy every once in awhile, at least until we get all fancy cameras n' stuff.
Here are the corresponding websites to the pictures:
Zucchini and Goat Cheese Pizza
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment